Contribution Donation (Option 1)
Reduced $ 25,000 for Couple & Family due to COVID-19 for a limited time.
Minor Siblings can be added for an extra $25,000 and Adult Siblings (18 to 25yrs) for $50,000* now
||Main applicant plus spouse
||US$ 175,000 ($150,000 by end of year)
||Main applicant plus spouse and up to 2 children or dependent parents.
||US$ 200,000 ($175,000 by end of year)
||Main Applicant plus spouse and more than 2 children or dependent parents/ eligible siblings.
||US$ 200,000 ($175,000 by end of year) plus US$ 25,000 for each additional dependent
*This charges applies to initiate the application or within 1 year of Approval letter;after that an additional $ 25,000 will be applied. Same will be calculated for adding the Spouse after Approval ($ 50,000 within the first year or $ 75,000 thereafter.)
REAL ESTATE (Option 2)
Purchase of an authorized real estate with minimum value of US$200,000.
In addition to the real estate investment, the following Government Fees are payable:
- Single Applicant: US$ 25,000.
- Couple or up to Family of 4 (Main Applicant + up to 3 dependents): US$ 35,000.
- Family of 6 (Main Applicant + up to 5 dependents): US$ 50,000.
- Family larger than 6: add US$ 25,000 for each additional child or dependent parent.
DUE DILIGENCE FEES (required for both Real Estate and Government Fund options)
- Main Applicant: US$ 7,500*
- Spouse: US$ 4,000 per Application**
- Dependent aged 16 years and above: US$ 4,000.
*Eligible dependents includes: Spouse, Children up to 30 complete, Parents and In-Laws as well as recently, the Siblings of Main Applicant or Spouse up to the age of 25 years.
(In some cases, an enhanced due diligence may be required depending on the citizenship the applicant holds.)
OTHER FEES (required for both Real Estate and Government Fund options)
- Government Processing Fee: US$1,000 per Application**
- Fee for Certificate of Naturalization: US$250 per Person**
- Passport issue Fee: US$75 per Person (Expedite US$1,200).
- Legal fees: Varies on every application. To be discussed.
**Reduced fees only applies to the applications submitted until further notice and includes:
- Reducing the Processing Fee from US$ 3,000 to US$ 1,000 per application.
- Reducing the Naturalization Fee from US$ 750 to US$ 250 per person.
- Reducing the Spouse due diligence fee from US$ 7,500 to US$ 4,000.
- Increasing age of eligible children from 28 to 31.
- Removing the Parents age limit & allowing to add dependent Siblings of up to 25 years of age.
- Not considering the $ 25,000 extra charge for adding existing dependents if applied together or within 1 year from date of Approval letter.
Reduced US$ 25,000 towards Donation of Couple & Family Applicants by further notice.
- Completion of citizenship application and supporting documents.
- Remittance of relevant fees and due diligence fees.
- Application submission to the Government.
- Application is vetted through a thorough due diligence background check.
- Government makes a decision whether application is successful, delayed or rejected.
- If successful, remittance of investment.
- Issuance of Certificate of Naturalization.
- Passport application and issuance.
The due diligence background check takes 90 days only.
Government Circulations and Announcements:
Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship by Investment Regulations.
Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship by Investment Amendments.