Development Support Program (DSP) : A Contribution / donation program promoted by the Vanuatu Government in order to grant Citizenship.
A non-refundable contribution of US$130,000 to the “Development Support Program” of Vanuatu government.
(Main Applicant + Spouse)
Contribution of US$150,000 qualifies both main applicant and the spouse.
- Applicant and Spouse + up to 2 qualifying dependents*: Contribution of US$180,000
- Applicant and Spouse + up to 3 qualifying dependents*: Contribution of US$195,000
Extra contribution of US$15,000 required for each additional dependent.
*Qualifying dependents includes: Children up to age of 26; Parents of the Main Applicant or spouse above the age of 50.
Due Diligence background-checking Fee
- To be discussed: May vary depending on the number of applicants. A breakdown of the total cost will be provided upon request.
Note: All the processing fees, government administrative fees, issuance of certificate & passport is included in the contribution amount.
Note 2: Fees might vary due to changes by Government of Vanuatu.
The following table breaks down the application process into basic steps.
Each step must be completed before continuing to next.
- Payment of Initial fees.
- Completions of pre-approval required documents & forms.
- Second Payment as per the invoice.
- Application submission to Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) for pre-approval.
- Confirmation from the FIU for receiving all documents in order.
- Background checking completes within 2 weeks.
- FIU issues pre-approval letter.
- Completion of all remaining documents.
- Contribution amount transferred.
- Final approval from Citizenship Commission.
- Issuance of Certificate of Citizenship.
- Attending Oath Ceremony (either in Vanuatu or nearest country of Representative available)
- Receiving the Passport & Certificate of Citizenship after the ceremony.