REAL ESTATE (Option 2)
Purchase of an authorized real estate with minimum value of US$200,000.
In addition to the real estate investment, the following Government Fees are payable:
- Single Applicant: US$ 25,000.
- Couple or up to Family of 4 (Main Applicant + up to 3 dependents): US$ 35,000.
- Family of 6 (Main Applicant + up to 5 dependents): US$ 50,000.
- Family larger than 6: add US$ 25,000 for each additional child or dependent parent.
DUE DILIGENCE FEES (required for both Real Estate and Government Fund options)
- Main Applicant: US$ 7,500*
- Spouse: US$ 4,000 per Application**
- Dependent aged 16 years and above: US$ 4,000.
*Eligible dependents includes: Spouse, Parents and in-laws & up to 25 years Siblings of the Main Applicant and Spouse.
(In some cases, an enhanced due diligence may be required depending on the citizenship the applicant holds.)
OTHER FEES (required for both Real Estate and Government Fund options)
- Government Processing Fee: US$1,000 per Application**
- Fee for Certificate of Naturalization: US$250 per Person**
- Passport issue Fee: US$75 per Person (Expedite US$1,200).
- Legal fees: Varies on every application. To be discussed.
**Reduced fees only applies to the applications submitted from September 23,2017 until further notice and includes:
- Reducing the Processing Fee from US$ 3,000 to US$ 1,000 per application.
- Reducing the Naturalization Fee from US$ 750 to US$ 250 per person.
- Reducing the spouse due diligence fee from US$ 7,500 to US$ 4,000.
- Increasing age of eligible children from 28 to 31.
New reduce Donation of US$ 25,000 for Couple & Family Applicants announced on 9th of July 2020 by end of current year. Also unmarried & student Siblings of up to 25 years of age can now be included in the application & age limit for parents waived.
- Completion of citizenship application and supporting documents.
- Remittance of relevant fees and due diligence fees.
- Application submission to the Government.
- Application is vetted through a thorough due diligence background check.
- Government makes a decision whether application is successful, delayed or rejected.
- If successful, remittance of investment.
- Issuance of Certificate of Naturalization.
- Passport application and issuance.
The due diligence background check takes 90 days only.
Government Circulations and Announcements:
Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship by Investment Regulations.
Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship by Investment Amendments.