REAL ESTATE (Option 2)
Purchase of an authorized real estate with minimum value of US$200,000.
In addition to the real estate investment, the following Government Fees are payable:
- Single Applicant: US$ 25,000.
- Couple or up to Family of 4 (Main Applicant + up to 3 dependents): US$ 35,000.
- Family of 6 (Main Applicant + up to 5 dependents): US$ 50,000.
- Family larger than 6: add US$ 25,000 for each additional child or dependent parent.
DUE DILIGENCE FEES (required for both Real Estate and Government Fund options)
- Main Applicant: US$ 7,500*
- Spouse: US$ 4,000 per Application**
- Dependant aged 16 years and above: US$ 4,000.
*In some cases, an enhanced due diligence may be required depending on the citizenship the applicant holds.
OTHER FEES (required for both Real Estate and Government Fund options)
- Government Processing Fee: US$1,000 per Application**
- Fee for Certificate of Naturalization: US$250 per Person**
- Passport issue Fee: US$75 per Person (Expedite US$1,200).
- Legal fees: Varies on every application. To be discussed.
**Reduced fees only applies to the applications submitted from September 23,2017 until further notice and includes:
- Reducing the Processing Fee from US$ 3,000 to US$ 1,000 per application.
- Reducing the Naturalization Fee from US$ 750 to US$ 250 per person.
- Reducing the spouse due diligence fee from US$ 7,500 to US$ 4,000.
- Increasing age of eligible children from 28 to 31.
- Decreasing age of qualifying parents; as far as one of them is 55 there wouldn’t be any age restriction for the other one.
- Completion of citizenship application and supporting documents.
- Remittance of relevant fees and due diligence fees.
- Application submission to the Government.
- Application is vetted through a thorough due diligence background check.
- Government makes a decision whether application is successful, delayed or rejected.
- If successful, remittance of investment.
- Issuance of Certificate of Naturalization.
- Passport application and issuance.
The due diligence background check takes 90 days only.
Government Circulations and Announcements:
Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship by Investment Regulations.
Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship by Investment Amendments.