There are two options to apply for Commonwealth of Dominica citizenship by investment program and some fees applies as described below.
GOVERNMENT FUND (Option 1)
||Main applicant plus spouse
||Main applicant plus spouse and up to 2 children or dependent parents.
||Main Applicant plus spouse and more than 2 children or dependent parents.
||US$ 200,000 (plus US$ 25,000 for each additional eligible dependent*)
*Eligible dependents could include Spouse, children of below 31, parents and grandparents of the Main Applicant or spouse (while at least one of the parents is above 55yrs) by having all dependency conditions.
REAL ESTATE (Option 2)
Purchase of an authorized real estate with minimum value of US$200,000.
In addition to the real estate investment, the following Government Fees are payable:
- Single Applicant: US$ 25,000.
- Couple or up to Family of 4 (Main Applicant + up to 3 dependents): US$ 35,000.
- Family of 6 (Main Applicant + up to 5 dependents): US$ 50,000.
- Family larger than 6: add US$ 25,000 for each additional child or dependent parent.
The following fees applying to both options:
DUE DILIGENCE FEES (required for both Real Estate and Government Fund options)
- Main Applicant: US$ 7,500*
- Spouse: US$ 4,000 per Application**
- Dependent aged 16 years and above: US$ 4,000.
*In some cases, an enhanced due diligence may be required depending on the citizenship the applicant holds.
OTHER FEES (required for both Real Estate and Government Fund options)
- Government Processing Fee: US$1,000 per Application**
- Fee for Certificate of Naturalization: US$250 per Person**
- Passport issue Fee: US$75 per Person (Expedite US$1,200).
- Legal fees: Varies on every application. To be discussed.
**Reduced fees only applies to the applications submitted from September 23,2017 until further notice and includes:
- Reducing the Processing Fee from US$ 3,000 to US$ 1,000 per application.
- Reducing the Naturalization Fee from US$ 750 to US$ 250 per person.
- Reducing the spouse due diligence fee from US$ 7,500 to US$ 4,000.
- Increasing age of eligible children from 28 to 31.
- Decreasing age of qualifying parents; as far as one of them is 55 there wouldn’t be any age restriction for the other one.
- Completion of citizenship application and supporting documents.
- Remittance of relevant fees and due diligence fees.
- Application submission to the Government.
- Application is vetted through a thorough due diligence background check.
- Government makes a decision whether application is successful, delayed or rejected.
- If successful, remittance of investment.
- Issuance of Certificate of Naturalization.
- Passport application and issuance.
The due diligence background check takes 90 days only.
Government Circulations and Announcements:
Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship by Investment Regulations.
Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship by Investment Amendments.